*Participants for all Open Gyms will need a waiver on file.
You can download one here: waiver.
All Ages Open Gym
Cost: $15.00 per child
Ages: Ages 6-17 years old
Cost: $15.00 per child
Ages: ALL Ages - 2-17 years old (4 and under with adult)
How does it work?
Stop in the day of open gym and check-in at the table inside of the gym doors. Here you will need to sign-in and pay. Parents can then drop their children who are 4 years of age and older off. All children will need a waiver signed and parents are to stay with their children under the age of 4 years the entire time in the gym. There are spaces available for storing belongings in lobby. All shoes are to be kept under the cubbies in the lobby area. We ask that all parents arrive 10 minutes prior to the end of open gym so that children are not left waiting at the end of the night.
Preschool Open Gym
Ages: Children 5 and under (with an adult)
Cost: $7.00 per child
***Want to have a large group attend Preschool Open Gym for a birthday gathering? Contact us at 630.323.6244 for special rates.***
How does it work?
Stop in the day of open gym and check-in at the table inside of the gym doors. Parents will sign-in and pay at the check-in station. All children will need a waiver signed and parents are to stay with their children the entire time in the gym. There are spaces available for storing belongings in lobby. All shoes are to be kept under the cubbies in the lobby area.
Holiday Open Gyms
- Thursday, December 26th - 12:00-1:30pm - $10.00 per child - All Ages
- Friday, December 27th - 12:00-1:30pm - $10.00 per child - All Ages
- Monday, December 30 - 12:00-1:30pm - $10.00 per child - All Ages
*All Ages Open Gyms - any child 4 and under must be with an adult*
Speciality Preschool Open Gyms
- BooNastics - Friday, October 25th - 11:00am-Noon - $10.00 per child - Ages 5 and under
- Christmas Special - Friday, December 13th - 11:00am-Noon - $10.00 per child - Ages 5 and under
*These will replace Preschool Open Gym on theses Dates & an adult is required to stay with child*
Standard Rules for the Safety of Your Children
- Only one participant is allowed on the white trampoline at a time.
- If you are assisting your little ones on the tramp, try to avoid any bouncing/jumping yourself as it is a hazard for your child.
- Kids should be taught to keep their arms by their sides when landing on their bottoms, not behind them.
- No jumping off of the trampoline onto the floor, from the trampoline into the pit or on to the orange trampoline surrounds.
- No flips on white trampoline.
- Never jump into the pit in an area near other participants.
- Please encourage kids to look before they jump in to the pit, not crossing direction with others.
- Always land on feet, bottom or backs. Please never land on heads or stomach.
- Be aware of the direction others are entering the pit from in all areas.
- Please do not use the rope during open gym times to prevent collision.
- When swinging on bars do not let go while upside down. Always attempt to land on your feet.
- Please do not use the high bars during open gym for your safety and the safety of all of those around you.
- Only one participant is allowed on the bars at a time.
- Please do not walk in front of someone that is swinging on the bars to prevent a collision.
- There is no use of rings during open gym.
- Land on feet only when jumping off the balance beam.
- Avoid putting arms out to “catch” the landing from the beam.
- Beams are only to be used if the participant can get on and off themselves.
General Rules for Open Gym Attendees:
- Participants are to treat everyone with respect, including the coaches.
- No shoes or food inside the gym.
- No wrestling or fighting with other participants
- No foul language.
- Participants are to dress appropriately in clothes that are easy to move in.
- Participants are to treat the equipment and mats with respect and stay off of all of the exercise equipment including the exercise bike, elliptical, medicine and workout balls (also no use of free weights).
- Please no use of the trench or trench bar during open gyms. Please do not stand on the mats covering the trench.
- No cell phones in the gym to avoid them getting lost.
- Participants are not to run in front of others.
- Participants are to put any mats that are taken out back where they were originally found.
- Participants are not go upstairs, behind the handstand wall, in the locker room or in the back offices.
- No chalk use.
- No Vaulting.
- Foam is to stay in the pit.
- No adults on the equipment.
- No uses of the preschool toys permitted.
- There is no leaving the gym or building without permission from a coach the safety of all participants.
**If rules are not followed, the coaches may send a child out, contact the parents or ask them to leave. There will be no refunds for inappropriate behavior. We expect good behavior from all of our open gym participants so that no one gets hurt and everyone has FUN!**
Please check our calendar of events for open gym closings or open gym cancellations.